The Family Ministry Cohort
A study and discussion program for church staff
Church staff who lead children’s, youth, couples’, families’, education, and discipleship ministries will learn from the latest research about how to understand the relational, emotional, and mental health needs of families in order to minister more effectively to children, youth, couples, and families.
4525 Lemmon Ave, Suite 200
Dallas, Texas 75219
Join us for a program on family studies bringing the best from theology and psychology. This inter-denominational study group will give you the opportunity to learn from and share with church leaders across D/FW.
The topics covered will include overviews of family health and development and trending issues that require attention in the church, such as:
- Child Development
- Stages of Family Development
- Understanding Learning Differences, ADHD and their Impact on Christian Education
- Mental Health
- The Impact of Pornography on Family and Culture
- Suicide: Prevention and Response
- Responding to Crisis
- Making Referrals
- Caring for Your Own Family
Cohort participants will learn through a variety of activities including:
- Presentations utilizing theology, scripture, psychological theory, and the latest mental health research
- Suggested readings
- Ministry case studies
Cost: $700 per attendee. Please register below.